Welcome to my site featuring a look at financial markets, innovative investment ideas and more. I have started writing and sharing investment ideas in order to have more disciplined approach to my personal investments and for others to benefit.
I encourage professionals, individual investors and students to follow the blog. This site will help you discover great investment ideas. It is fun, educational, free and potentially profitable. Portfolio Internal Rate of Return was 26% as of 31.12.2022.
Subscribe with your e-mail below.
You can see model portfolio live on Model Portfolio page.
You can find details on each company on Posts page.
You can see an archive of all posts on Blog Archive page.
Performance Indicators (Mar. 11th, 2023)
Investment Objectives, Style and Tools
- My objective is to identify global investment opportunities to return 15-20% a year from a high conviction, low turnover and concentrated portfolio of less than 15 names;
- In general, I am looking for 20%+ return p. a. on each name including dividends, when initiating the blog post/position. I expect that some investments should not perform as expected;
- I also assign judgmentally a risk profile for each investment (low/medium/high) as a measure of volatility and risks towards reaching my target price;
- I publish at least one new investment idea per quarter, but aim towards publishing one idea per month;
- I allocate initially a nominal amount of $1k for each position in the Model Portfolio and $100k on the Multi Asset Passive Portfolio so that is easy to follow and replicate at any scale.
Enter your email address to receive notifications of new posts by email.
Make a one-time donation
Choose an amount
Or enter a custom amount
Your contribution is appreciated. This site was originally built to help manage my own portfolio. I then decided to share it freely when I realized it might be useful to many other investors. In order to be able to continue to add new features I welcome any donation from users to help share the burden of running this site.Donate